Persecution

 




With selfless love,

Comes the persecution.

With every blessing,

Comes the opposition.

Blessed are the ones,

Persecuted for love,

Persecuted for righteousness.

Beaten and bruised,

The aching heart,

becomes the key,

for the doorway to the heavens.

This persecution-

makes the path to God easier and clearer

Your goodness that brought out their worst,

Having suffered for your love and righteousness,

Let not this affliction mellow down the spirits.

With heads held high,

Welcome the brand new day,

With greater blessings.

Be ready to handle all the blessings,

Let HIM fight all your battles,

Leave all the persecution to be lifted by HIM.


© Meghna, 2021, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love your connection with the Almighty since years, whatever I am is due to you, pick up my call dear, I thank you for everything lovely <3

      Delete
    2. I love your connection with the Almighty since years, whatever I am is due to you, pick up my call dear, I thank you for everything lovely <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....