Courage...


Just like the free-flowing river
I moved with eternal faith
Filled with dejection during days of rejection
But the sublime faith questioned me,
Is a Soul ever Rejected ?
The Supreme never rejects any Soul
It just puts it in the furnace of Life
Creating diamond out of ashes...
My heart glitched for a moment with ego creeping my soul
The pondering mind started questioning...
Am I still callow after all the hardships ?
When will the unrelenting testing come to an end ?

Till when will I be subjected to this furnace of affliction ?
The Divine never fails to still the restless mind
The Voice witihin uttered...
What is a life without any hardships
One values bliss only after a dark night
Only during such dark nights can you feel comforted in the Beatific Embrace
Welcome each such dark night with courage
Transform darkness into light with your Smile
Mustering all the courage for another dark night
I continued flowing downstream like the
unremitting river
Embracing all the boulders,
Smoothening each such boulder with the unparalalled courage
Hoping to meet the ocean one day :-)


© Meghna, 2014, All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....