Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....



Gaping by the window in wonder
Passionate to see the sweet spring
Spectacular Green surrounds me
Blooming Pink refurbishing my senses
Wishing time to come to a stand-still
I push off with a thrill

Times flies off...

Morning Dawns
Yawning by the window
Dispirited Brown surrounds me
Embarking forlorn blistering Summer in my life
Dried Rattling leaves suppress my senses
Wishing time to pass by soon
I push off in despair

Time flies off...

Standing in anguish
Harbinger of good times comes in as
An abrupt knock on the door
A smiling face with a bunch of flowers
Eager to enter the vase
Abandoning despondence
Gifting me a smile
I push off with a ray of light

Time flies off...

Drained by the burning sun outside
I enter joyously
Waiting to see the callowness of flowers
Sight of withered petals
Abjects me...

Wondering when this vicious circle
of hope and despair will end

A divine sound inside me echoes:
"Add a morsel of dispassion to your life"
Making it simpler
Taming your emotions....
Not craving to abate passion for Love
But to annihilate feverishness for results
Enjoy every tit-bit of present
Then u will start enjoying the blues in life too !!

Mysterious are his ways.........
Making me genial....
Now I push off with non perishable Love and Smile.....
With a dash of dispassion in my life !!


© Meghna, 2011, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. phewwww.....ummmmm what shall i comment to this ...thats what the Gita says ....non fruit goal orientation to action ...i dont wanna praise the metaphors in your poetry ...they are great but there is maturity of thought which is brilliant ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome !!!! I find this poem was very flowing ,deep and touching. It caught my eye by just reading the title. i also liked the words and also how it relates the the title.Well description of depression and how one should handle it...this poem touches me because it shows "how one is bravely fighting n an approaching life when you are in despair" beneath the words that are written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Gopal :) YOur comments itself suggest me that you should start writing..quite lucid in thoughts :))
    Thanks Anurag...just trying to understand the complications in life !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. offfo meghna life is simple ...keep smiling na ..anyways did i never tell you ..u have a brilliant smile ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again the theme and the flow was awesome.. great job..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anurag and Abhi !! In future, Will try to do more justice to these theories ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. add some spice, let dispassion be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazed I am,
    amazing this is,
    fantabulous stuff read it all and still,
    gasping for more,
    are the people of yore!!!!!!!!!!

    u need to keep writing and more often at that. some of ur titles have crept me mind too.... cheers to life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Karma .........n keep smiling ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!