The Moth, My Friend !

Tonight I lie down on my bed,
With tears overflowing...
The salted drops gently pat my cheeks
A buzzing moth
The only friend in my room ,
Keeps telling me in words resounding...
Wake up buddy from this never-ending slumber of sadness
The calendar year has changed , it had changed and will keep changing always,
All stays the same
But what should stay unchanged is the smiling spirit on the face,
So let the hurt do what it does
Don’t battle it out
Don’t question it
You just stay pure
Forgive all
Forgive yourself
Release all
Release yourself
It keeps proclaiming,
“Tomorrow is another new day, O my child”
Fall asleep with only love in your being
Nothing holds true
But only love
Let the hurt do what it does
Don’t battle it out but only smile.

© Meghna, 2019, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. this world is full of fake people around..wish all true and free birds or moths...
    release urself from this world..but don't where to go and live to find a peace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....