Circle Of Life


The more I saw,
The more empty I became.
The more empty I was,
The more craving I had.
The more I craved,
The more desires I had.
The more I desired,
The more I chased.
The more I was chasing,
The more I was confused.
The more I was perplexed,
The more I got detached.
The more I was detached,
The more I was attached.
The more I was attached,
The more miserable I was.
All that I received was
Nothingness.
Where lies both,
The known and the unknown.

© Meghna, 2019, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Life is full circle don't know whom to trust, life is hell but alone it is kind of Ok.
    Feeling miserable as I am thinking too much. If there is no mind to play mindgames, no ego then life will be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....