Jesus

 




The most powerful man in history,

He had no servant, yet we called him Master.

He had no degree, yet we called him Teacher.

He had no medicines, yet we called him Healer.

He had no army, yet authorities feared him.

He fought no battles, yet he conquered the world.

He was scorned by many, yet he kept forgiving all.

He committed no crime, yet he was crucified.

He was buried in a tomb, yet he lives today and forever.

With the most 

beautiful,

glorious,

powerful name,

He is my Jesus.

The Master of Parables,

I love him forever.

I need him every moment, 

just like the mortal body needs oxygen

to live.


© Meghna, 2021, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Your passion and belief in spirituality is commendable. Always, relish those discussions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing poems , love you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....