Dazzling Fireflies

 




I cannot believe my eyes,

I am surrounded with dazzling winged fireflies,

I stand and stare,

Trying to make myself believe.

Getting constant hugs,

from these glittering flashes of light.

These sparkling stars light up my world ,

While I fall asleep.


The angelic stars,

Keep infusing light into my tired eyes.

Trying to teach me how to sing, dance and breathe,

Never to give up,

They are a make-believe reality.

Losing track of time,

Nowadays I stay awake while I am asleep.

Hoping to keep them in a jar forever with me,

Never letting them to go away from me.

These are glittering fireflies of my life. 


© Meghna, 2021, All rights reserved.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....