Forest Therapy





For me survival isn't about avoiding the harm,

but to find the perfect craggy wilderness throughout.

Not the wilderness of thoughts but of nature raw.

Thriving in the primeval forest,

populated with the swarming primordial trees.

Shafts of sunlight warming the cool mossy boulder,

On which I sit sonneting.

Inhaling the woodsy and sassy scent of the dense pocket of trees,

Twittering birds, my comrade ! 

Performing tricks innocent,

to bring a smile ebullient on my lips.

Carrying this deep-rooted biophilia with me throughout,

an ancient bond with this forest,

transporting in it whenever I seek

equanimity, clarity , calmness and hope !


© Meghna, 2022, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. The best 👌 fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed are those who are tenacious and godlike. ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....