Petition to God

 




Oh God, consider my petition today.

God, submerge me in your love. 

Take me to places where your endless love prevails. 

Take me where your divine beauty engulfs me. 

Let only your will and plan prevail. 

Protect me from all the deceit and folly. 

Stop me fighting all the closed doors.

Open all the closed doors only if they give happiness. 

You see the things that I do not see. 

You are working even when I think you are not working. 

You bless me in ways greater than I ever imagined. 

Give me unconditional faith, Oh God!

Give me the grace to embrace all the closed doors with a big smile. 

Fill the wait with a good attitude.

Make my brokenness into a breakthrough.

Anything that takes me away from you, please take that away from me. 

I  joyfully wait to join you after the beautiful journey here. 

Take me to the fullness of my destiny.


© Meghna, 2021, All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....