My GOD!


 

An earnest desire!


Today I saw you,

in the moring light,

I saw you in the flitting birds,

I saw you in the misty dew,

I saw you in the nimbus clouds,

Now I see you in these words,

I see YOU where my sight goes,

I feel YOU in every heartbeat.

Don't ever leave me,

All I have is YOU.

My, GOD, never go out of my sight,

out of my mind,

out of my life.

Amidst, all the earthly activities,

pleasures or sorrows,

All I want, is YOU.

Never let conceit take over,

never allow sorrow infect,

never allow happiness to fuddle me,

but stand firm only in YOU.

You are my happiness,

you are my food,

you are the living waters,

you are my all in all!

Please GOD, never ever leave me.

All I want is YOU.


© Meghna, 2023, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. There is an aspect of meditation where you know that you are everything because you are not the drop but the ocean itself after you have merged into that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a hardcore meditator but know that it helps you to feel the devine energy which is an amazing feeling 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....