My Christmas-tree

 




In the cold-winter crisp-night,

a grass-green triangular-tree,

proudly embellished my dream.

With a sparkling bright-star,

placed on the top,

rendering me,

into a whirlwind of dreams.

Glittering colorful fairy-lights,

criss-crossed the tree in entirety,

adding luster to the masterpiece.

Standing firm and tall,

on the wooden-staff,

in the center of my lucid dream.

Echoing loud and clear,

the promise to bring miracles,

of life,

into life,

before ending the dream.

Adding extra thrill to the wonder-tree,

the densely-distributed,

candy-canes and silvery-baubles,

winked at me.

Teasing my senses,

the bright-colored soft-ribbons,

entwined the big-bright-bush in totality.

Pleasingly-wrapped from top-to-bottom,

just like,

a perfectly-packed gift-box,

to be gifted to me.

Waiting for the reindeers,

to bring my Santa on the sleigh,

carrying along,

the overflowing-bag of precious-gifts,

to strike-out the items,

before the year ends,

in my never-ending list.


© Meghna, 2021, All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....