To The Moon



Many have written you down in words,
Few in their hearts,
Lovers etch you in their longing,
Astronauts try to touch you,
Continuing to wax and wane,
You continue to steal the sunlight.
Tonight when I try to talk to you,
You are perfect or maybe not,
Engulfed with emotions
You remind me of being alive.
Playing games with me,
With clouds between you and me,
O, Silvery Moon!
Radiant and Bright
Bestow thy Beauty and Charm
Make me afloat in thee.
O Robber of the sunlight!
You are the light of the world,
Your followers never walk in darkness,
But in the light of love benign!

© Meghna, 2020, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Loved it ! Very deep and intriguing . Keep writing Meghna- rest assured there is always a reader waiting here ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful just like moon shining in deepest dark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good with words, but beautiful is this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....