Garland Of Divine Love


Oh Mother !
You are my real treasure,
And this treasure in my real pleasure.
This limitless pleasure of the soul,
That you bestow upon me,
Keeps me forever drowned in your love.
Never ever take away from me,
The garland of the gem of love.
This garland makes me complete in you.
Spreading the sweet aroma,
This is the garland of immortal dauntless love.
Embracing all,
Bonding all,
Taking me to the ocean of prosperity.
Help me dive deep into this ocean
As this ocean only gives me the true essence,
The true nectar of priceless love,
which helps me to keep singing praises-
in you,
for you,
all my words,
originate from you
and merge into you.


© Meghna, 2019, All rights reserved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....