Meditation


After years of cogitation,
Today is like any other day,
Of the spiritual practice,
When in the darkest hour,
I lie down solemnly,
Entering nothingness,
Another meaningless hour,
To add meaning to the rest of the hours,
Floating deep into the trajectory,
Entering the guest house of nothingness,
Oblivious,
Nameless,
Formless,
Unattached,
Willing to be there forever,
As always,
Before I come out,
To add smiles to my world,
This guest house is my fuel house,
Years into this guest house,
Has made me endless,
This bodily vessel,
Keeps emptying into it again and again,
Just to play the flute of life,
Years have passed,
But I still keep pouring,
And it hasn’t overflowed,
Will keep visiting this guest house,
Till I am alive,
Again and again,
Forever!
Just to stay alive!

© Meghna, 2019, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....