The Caterpillar...


Sitting on my steady chair
With an unsteady mind...
When a green creepy-crawly creature
Stole away my mind.
The soft green mini-angel,
Going helter skelter through life...
Unaware of the wings soon
To be bestowed for combating life.
Going in a hurry burry
To freely munch on the soft  green leaf...
And get some fuel for the day.
Unaware of the birds of the kill
Waiting to gulp it
And make it their prey.
But it keeps marching ahead
In a drunk kingly gait.
Such is the innocence...
Such is the joy...
Of living with the unknown.
I fix my thought on the beatific wings...
soon to be bestowed.
Classifying  myself to be one of the naive caterpillars,
Striding unsuspiciously in life.
I decide to be like the heroic caterpillar
And wait on the wings to fly :)

© Meghna, 2019, All rights reserved.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....