Language Of God...


You speak in the language of the gentle breeze
and I whisper the message in the brightness of the twinkling stars

You voice your emotions in the language of the raging ocean waves
and I reply back in the language of the bright inquisitive eyes

You recite the message of love in the fragrance of the soft flowers
and I deliver it back in the language of the melody of birds

You speak the message in the lucid language of rain drops
And I hold it back in my smile gleaming

You speak joy to me in silence of the woods
And I hold it back in the sacredness of tears

How beautiful is God's silent language of love
feel it
live it
and life becomes a melodious rhythmic dance!

© Meghna, 2019, All rights reserved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....