Wisdom






O My Lord !
Let me not perish in my folly
Protecting me from
traps and chains of deceit
Keeping me away from scheming hearts
But among hearts drowned in your love alone
Give me the gift of wisdom
Wisdom to discern
Wisdom to discriminate
The gift of few but meaningful words
For I don't want to soil the air in heaven
with my long meaningless prayers
But diffuse only fragrance with my wisdom and words

For You are my Abba and I love you the most !
You are my King, and I stay obedient to you alone !

© Meghna, 2016, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. a lot of spiritually motivating posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, keep commenting and motivating !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting .. thought provoking ..

    Please visit my blog and will really appreciate if you leave some comments
    http://diary544176.blogspot.ae/2016/08/diary-chap-1-present.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

A Magical Day!