For my El Elyon, My Most High God

Abba my father molds me
I delight in my potter

Jehovah Jireh provides for me
I offer myself as a burnt offering

Jehovah Raah leads me to green pastures
I stay obedient to shepherd, my friend

Jehovah Rapha honors me with health
I rejoice in my healer

Jehovah Shalom bestows peace and prosperity
I cast all my anxieties onto him

Jehovah Tsidkenu leads me to righteousness
I choose the road which leads only to Him

Jehovah Mekoddishkem sanctifies me
I am declared holy for, through and in Him

El Shaddai constantly nurtures me
I sing songs of life to and for my Almighty

He is my El Olam
My only everlasting God

© Meghna, 2016, All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....