Till ...

I kept running
Hopping streets
Fleeting interests
With a Broken Soul ...

All the while
I kept on hoping
A day will come
When you will be here by me
So close that I could die ....

The night was near
Darkness covered me
Evening was leaving
The sun said goodbye ...

Glancing at my past
Smiling with a sigh
All efforts of finding you
Seemed futile ...

With high Winds and storms in my mind
Setting myself on a rock
I sought you earnestly
To take my mind off me ...

Trembling with hopelessness
Withering flames
Drifting away
With wounded soul and salted cheeks
I went lifeless ...

When a soft touch covered me
Like a soft yellow sunshine
Afloat in the clouds
Gentle showers covered my face
Soakin' in your Divine mercy
Infusing hope into my lifeless heart
You took me into your loving arms ...

My heart is not mine anymore
It beats in yours
Wanting to be by your side
It will keep beating
Till you call me Home ...
Till you call me home again ...

© Meghna, 2016, All rights reserved.


Comments

  1. You are awesome poem , with beautiful mind...of flowers fragrance....you made death delight !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vikram, death is not to be feared but to be welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lines "All the while
    I kept on hoping
    A day will come
    When you will be here by me
    So close that I could die ...." Brilliant poem, loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....