Followed and Led








Following His voice mellifluous
I was led to a place
Where clouds are dotted by doves' delight

Following His eyes affectionate
I was led to a season where roses and lavender
bewitch the senses delight

Following His robe seamless
I was led to a teaching
where Mercy and Love
are Divine's delight

Following His smile warm
I was led to a palace
where kindness prevails
the mood's delight

Following His Will Holy
I was led to a Reality
where harsh winter
is also spring's delight

© Meghna, 2016, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Your words are like an rose petals...and I love to read your great way of expressing its essence. I am trying but my words not reaching to praise your words!...they left long back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vikram for your ardent praise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....