Oh, my moonlight!

 





Oh, moonlight precious!

Cover me with your sheen,

Let all my troubles become lean.


Oh, moonlight infinite!

Wrap me with your dust silver,

Fill my spirit with your fragrance richer.


Oh, moonlight divine!

Drown me into your waters peaceful,

Melt me into your charm beautiful.


Oh, Moonlight priceless!

Envelope me with your silver beams,

Let your grace and serenity pierce me from head to toe,

And let me forever gleam.


Oh, moonlight angelic!

Fill my eyes with your spark,

Let all my thoughts weary leave me from the dark.


Oh, moonlight beatific!

Cover my face with your mist and light,

Making me glittering starlight.


Oh, moonlight godly!

Drape me from head to toe with your holy bliss,

Bestowing me with a soft holy kiss.


Oh, moonlight mysterious!

Take me to a fluorescent meadow,

Where I can breathe in mysteries magical,

Never experienced before.


Oh, moonlight beautiful!

Take me to a dreamland far-away,

Where I can breathe out all my dreams untold,

And dance into the coolness of moonlight melodies,

Along with the million glittering stars.


Oh, moonlight enchanting!

Cast your spell onto me,

Weave secret power in my soul with your wand magical,

Penetrate into my deserted days,

Creep into my nights lonely,

Carry me along,

Transforming my life into a moonlight feast.


Oh, moonlight dreamy!

Tonight,

Let all my thoughts melt into my pillow,

Collect all my dreams in a jar of glowing fireflies.

Carry it to the realms angelic,

Unbottle it in the realms expansible,

And let each dream manifest in ways magical,

in ways unimaginable,

in ways thrilling and untold!


© Meghna, 2021, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....