Complicated....






I keep forgetting the past
Future does not bother me anymore
Neither do I identify the present

Yesterday is gone
Belongs to History

Who has known the Future
There is no guarantee

Only present is the truth
Thus adding to reality
But do I have an affair with this reality ?

Preferring fiction over reality
Floating in my own dreamworld
Gradually this dreamworld becoming my reality

Indulging in visualizations
Past,present,future losing their significance

The only world I cling onto
Is this dreamworld
I created it
I am living it

One day...
This fantasy will speak reality...

Enjoying every bit of this complexity ...

© Meghna, 2013, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Nice creation. Keep it up.


    Your friend forever :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

A Magical Day!