He Is There...










Withering away restlessness
He Blesses me...
Suspending agitations
He comforts me...
Overcoming my inhibitions
He smiles on my heroic deeds :))

Citing meaning of renunciation
He pacifies me...
Teaching me sense of togetherness
He makes me amorous...
Unveiling the vibrant colors in me
He glorifies life...

Endowing choices in my life
He simplifies it...
Destroying my internal demons
He consecrates me...
Imbibing music in my life
He mesmerizes me...

Filling my life with action
He bedazzles me...
Making my life fun-filled
He stays with me day and night


© Meghna, 2011, All rights reserved.


Comments

  1. Quite a passionate one :) :) Good composition Meghna. Lots more to come..

    I'm the first one to comment on your blog. Yaay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention : I am first one to comment "this year" :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work...esp the theme and flow..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent one Meghna ! Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u seem to have fallen in love..
    it's just beautifully composed..
    nice thought work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one meghna :) well composed..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....