An Ode To Life

I heard once, Stillness is what creates Love , Movement is what creates Life, to be "still" and still "moving" - that is everything. But for me that is Life :)

Today I am again alive
Thinking Life is Magical
Thinking Life is wondrous

Having wounded by the sniffles and hardships
Life offered me the art of endurance
I soon realized Life is a perfect instrument
Playing tunes of happiness, hardest blows and tenderness.

Throughout Loneliness haunted me
Having tremendously bruised by despair
Life gifted me with patience
Life gave me the deep unbounded faith in the Almighty
Thus offering me the ray of Hope
"God"

Walking through the long, narrow,thorny and curvaceous roads of Life
I promise you Life to Smile
I promise to make others believe in Life
My ambition in Life remains
Not to Let you down "Life"


-One of the Life Strugglers "Meghna"

Comments

  1. Hey...it really is a nice one...I can see a budding poetess in you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep struggling and enjoy the moments of triumphs that come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my alter ego ..i know i have been inspired by no one except my parents perhaps more than you ...i have searched for you like a man in a desert searches for aqua ....am so delighted to have found a way back to you and so happy to see you happy ....anurag duggal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megh Megh Megh ..you wow me ever ever ever again ...struggler in life huh .....ur a dazzling star in the sky of my life dun worry .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....