Here I Start :)

I firstly want to thank the angel of God for inspiring me to start with my Blog.

After a lot of brainstorming , on what to begin with, I finally decided to start with my heartfelt topics on my best friend and guide, GOD.
So, finally I start up with a tribute to the most adorable and magical force in my Life "God"

My heartfelt tribute to The Magician Of My Lonely Life "Lord"

Lord, I ask for forgiveness for showing lack of faith in your existence during tough,hard-hitting and harsh times in life. I thank you for all the mercies received.I must ask for forgiveness, for showing scanty belief in you and your limitless, endless and magical powers during the time life offered the biggest blows to me. But, now I realize that all happened to make me the Human I am today. Please never leave my hand, and keep showing me the righteous and bright path in Life. Make me the most humble, truthful and loyal beings on earth, so I can stand upright and ask for the most deserving invaluable dreams of my Life. Make me dauntless and courageous for facing the pains I have to be subjected to. Give me no pride, give me the humbleness to understand others pain and make make that my own. I know you are, you will and always remain with me. Fill me with your benedictions.

I love you God and am not afraid to share this with the world and spread your word.

Thank You Lord for everything.

This is your Ardent Disciple Meghna

Comments

  1. Meghna you havent changed a bit ...sweet as sugar and the same strong postivity ...you blow me away like the very first day ...cheers and God Bless !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi meghna ... liked it....u will sail through iam sure abt tht...jgd:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....