Pact Sealed




When you are with me,

What should I be scared of ?

What should I complain about ?

Lay your hands on me always

Please be with me forever.


You are the ocean of eternal knowledge

You are my ship,

and you are my destination

You are my efforts,

and you are my victory

You are my heart,

and you are emotions

Please be with me always.


When you are with me 

the world is with me,

Never go away from me even for a moment

Love you only, forever !

Pact Sealed !


© Meghna, 2021, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Don't you think love is about happiness of your love? It's as much about what the other wants as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are No pacts in unconditional love ..what say dear!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....