My kind of Love...



My love doesn't make you fall
but makes you walk with you
making you embrace and love your own scars
in totality

Taking your breath away
making you feel your own heart out loud
infusing the scent of surety
My love is the ocean worth drowning
in the tides of passion and purity

My love doesn't belong to either
The one you kill for
Or the one you would die for
but I carry a love
you would live for

Like the moon loves
My love embraces you like moon
not stealing the night
but it unveils the beauty of your own dark

My love carries the light
that adores you to pieces
with all of my own pieces enrolled

Loving you in ways you've never been loved
Reasons untold...

© Meghna, 2018, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Like the moon loves
    My love embraces you like moon
    not stealing the night
    but it unveils the beauty of your own dark

    That's exactly like Capricorn opposite the 7th sign Cancer. The darkest cold nights of Saturn is when the Moon shines the brightest, unveiling the beauty of Saturn's own dark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Love is all about spreading light and encapsulating darkness.

      Delete
  2. “My love is an ocean worth drowning!”. What an amazing line. What i like about this line is what follows it next, the waves in this ocean and how you describe and bring out the contrast between passion and purity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....