Message to my Future !



Welcoming Sounds,
Witnessing breath,
Observing the string of ever-flowing thoughts,
Radiating love and blessings to all,
Is the kind of love, that is the signature of my soul
Still I keep wandering everywhere
Just to be merged with that love so dear
Which would make me alive once more
The angels would rejoice that day
When my soul will no longer thirst
Within your arms there will be nothing to fear
All my insecurities will turn into my vigor
Just like the rivers merge with the ocean
Our love will make heaven and earth to merge with sweet emotion
We will build a world of our own
Where our deep bond will keep us warm forever
With hand-in-hand, we will traverse beyond horizon
Treading on this sacred journey as One
Just promise me that day when I bid you adieu, you won't cry,
As the day I say goodbye, will be the day I would die !

© Meghna, 2017, All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Drink

My GOD!

Dash Of Disapassion in My Life ....